Narrator = Palmer
- This is Emma.
- This is Emma’s stylus.
- This is Emma’s chair
- This is the Director. Her name is Emma.
- And this is the project she directs:
used as a transition)(the Lost Files logo is at the end of the strip)
These are heads: (still video of just the heads)
(video close up of heads) (zooms out to include bodies)
head of visual
head of editorial
And this is what Emma thinks:
(insert her interview)
The voice is with the video:
goes unto voice overlay on top of pics
- crew working
- emma working
- constant cut between pictures and interview
- make it irregular but long enough to register
column split picture of crew w/ their art on the other side
voice over with the crews name
black screen (3-4 seconds)
narrator talks before next picture comes
- There’s more than working on Cintiq’s:
- there’s is coffee... so they are not zombies
- tea to soothe the soul
- donuts for nourishment
- costumes to be witty
- and facebook for breaks
Narrator (voice over for pictures)
All of this created....
(very quick montage of pictures) (no registering for the audience)
the Lost files (video of the group saying this)
Next week you will see the final documentary.