As promised from last week here is the interview with Emma! It includes a mixture of silly and semi-serious questions. In the final edit my voice will not be in it, and there will be a narrator instead. I noticed after a couple of silly questions Emma wasn't as tense about being in front of the camera; which is why it's necessary to have an even amount of silly and serious. Also, there will be another interview with Emma next week, and it will include the following questions (plus some that I will think of in the middle of the interview):
- What are the difficulties of this week?
- Who do you think made the most progress this week?
- Have you ever had a moment on Facebook where you see something, and just get off of it?
- Before Facebook, did you have a Myspace?
- What do you think caused the Duckface?
- How far do you want this project to go? As in a competition, or are you using this apart of you resume?
- Do you think the crew will use this for their resume?
- How does it feel to be here at 9 on Tuesdays?
As for the rest of the documentary crew-
Lauren- Crew head shots, crew working photos between weeks, and help with final edit of video.
Colin- The Editorial and Art Director interviews, and work shots.
Elizabeth- Crew interviews, and working with crew *Only two or three people a week*
Here's What To Expect For Next Week (From Me):
- Another interview
- More photos
- More competition ideas, with links.