Monday, October 1, 2012

Proposal

The first thing that popped into my head with this project was breast caner, for so long I wanted to work on a series dedicated to breast cancer.


However, it's never a good idea to start with your first idea, but I decided to go with all the signs leading me back to the breast cancer idea. Including with the fact it's breast cancer awareness month. So I'm going with my idea, but instead of doing really corny color splashed photos I want to create a sophisticated series dedicated to the struggle of breast cancer. We all know 'Courage' and 'Strength' tie into the words 'Breast Cancer' but not many add into the equation of constant anxiety, or depression. This series will be dedicated to the over coming of those feelings. 


Solve Sundsbo
Solve Sundsbo. The example of projected lights.
I also wanted to try a new idea which is projected lights; by using a projector or flashlight directly on the models body with a solid color background it creates a really interesting image. Also, keeping in mind of the anxiety and depression of breast cancer, it can create a high anxiety photo.


List of Dictatorship (:])
Director- Me
Head of Art Direction- Elena Scott (Pending approval? )
- Photographer 1 
-Photographer 2
-Lighting 
- Costume Director
- Backdrop Designer w/ crew





Pipeline



Head of Editorial- ?
-Photoshop PitCrew (4-6 People)
-Pipeline Director
-Documentary Director w/ crew
- Branding and Publicity Director 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your second idea with using projected light and shapes on a model. i've never really seen or done anything like this and i think it would be fun to try something new and see what we could come up with.

    ReplyDelete