Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sketching and Planning - With Inspiration and Personal Sketches/Ideas.

  • For my first idea I was inspired by Yelena Yemchuk to blend the subject into the surroundings. However, I wanted to push the subject behind the surroundings and push the background. MY idea is to use an urban landscape (luckily all over Columbus are abandoned buildings that are covered in ivy) and to push the subject into its surroundings. I'm going to use fake but realistic ivy that you would use to decorate your house (found at Micheal's Art and Craft stores) and paint my model green. 

Yelena Yemchuk


Paul Conroy





  • My inspiration from Paul Conroy includes actually using the body as the background. For my next idea I wanted to capture a more controversial subject but still under the guide lines of the project. My idea is the model will flex their arm and create a "hill" with 2-4 toy soldiers in battle. As for the backdrop, I'm going to use a slightly dark blue to incorporate a night's sky. 

Solve Sundsbo

    Alex Morley
  • My final idea, and my unsure idea but possible idea; I didn't sketch out an idea for this because it would be too complicated to understand what exactly I'm trying to reach so I will do my best to describe it. My idea: I'm going to take my model into a empty field on a morning filled with fog and the model will wear a long white flowing dress while holding white sheets then she will spin while I shoot my camera at probably a low shutter speed to create a blur.

1 comment:

  1. Hey great concepts, Niccole. Hope you develop them into some cool stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete