Monday, September 10, 2012



  • Here I tried the Ivy idea, and this is a rough draft of the idea. I know I have to do it again because of the technical difficulties I've had. Once I try the photo again the color palette will change, as of now there isn't much red but the part of the reason for that is the low light and time of day. When the time comes for the second photo I'll be using the color palette to the left because I feel like the red captures the brick buildings and the green ties in with subject becoming a landscape.







  • I have not tried the smog and low shutter speed yet but once I do I plan on using this color palette to the right because I feel like really low and cool colors gives off a city vibe and I think these colors would be best for a smog type zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment