Monday, September 17, 2012

Body as Building!



Color Scheme



  •  The idea for these photos are based off the photo scene in my first blog post; they are inspired by Paul Conroy's photography in which includes using the body as landscape in a literal sense. My concept is how one becomes sucked into the urban scene and how the buildings and bright lights can be addictive.








  • So I tried a few shots, and I tested it out in black and white as well as in color. I tried different angles, different lighting, and positions. These are a few of the edits.











  • With these photos the model is posing in a sense that he is a building himself, and in the last photo I did some double exposures to create a sense of chaos.



1 comment:

  1. Whoa I can't even tell what's going on in that last one... well if that was your goal, then great job!

    ReplyDelete